Wednesday 7 August 2013

I still like to make things!

I have already written about my designs, ideas and inspirations but I thought that I would write about other things that I like to do. I still like to create and make things and have a strong leaning to all things craft. One of my passions is jewellery and I have recently been experimenting with creating my own pieces. I like to try out different materials and my latest discovery has been shrink plastic (remember ShrinkieDinks???). This is slightly more sophisticated but works in the same way. I am really pleased with the results. I have thought about an ETSY shop but that's for another day!
 I have also tried out cyanotype and made some coin purses out of my fabric. I am lucky enough to be able to sell these through The Minories art gallery where I studied for my MA.


https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Minories-Art-Gallery/181954675205053?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment