Wednesday 11 September 2013

Ups and Downs!

Sometimes I wonder whether I am attempting to put too many fingers in too many pies! In my last blog post I shared with you how happy I was to get into the Top 100 of Tigerprint's "Black and White" design competition. Sadly my three designs went no further but I began to think about how I could use them in other ways as I was really pleased with them. As part of my plan to get my designs "out there" I decided to sign up to Bespo and open a shop on Folksy. I thought my black and white design would be ideal on Bespo so have tried them out on mugs and cushions so far, what do you think?





I am really pleased with them! You can see them here in my shop
Slumbermonkey's Bespo Shop.

I think that I will always try and remember that old saying that when one door closes another one opens. I have got to keep trying!





Talking of shops I have also opened a shop on Folksy (Folksy). This is a showcase for items I have made and I will talk more about that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment