Friday 11 October 2013

New Opportunities?

I can't believe it's been over a week since I lasted posted on here! I have been really busy designing and chasing all the opportunities that I can find. I have rapidly found out that there are lots of things out there (competitions, blogs, sites) that could help you realise your dream of becoming a recognised designer. The trouble is trying to juggle everything that comes my way. I was absolutely thrilled to have my work included on the brilliant Artistically Afflicted blog all about the Autumnal inspiration of mushrooms. My design "Fantastic Funghi" was featured and I have received lots of really nice compliments about it.
This lead me to thinking about other ways that I could "get my designs out there". Here are a couple of the ones I am trying at the moment. The first is Society6, an online store where you can upload your designs and sell them on lots of different merchandise. I decided to try my funghi design and I like the look of this bag tote bag. I think this still fits in well with my current obsession with all things Autumnal. Time will tell whether these new opportunities will pay off. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment