|Fridge Magnet (on Etsy)|
- Continue with designing and getting my work out there! I love designing and my work has changed so much. I really enjoyed the Advent Challenge (see previous post) and had some terrific feedback. I am working on some new designs which seems to be taking my work further and am preparing for a blog hop in the next couple of weeks (watch this space!)
|New Design Work on my Moyo Directory|
- Get an agent to take this work even further! I am going to actively start trying to fine someone who gets my design viewpoint.
- Keep making things for my Etsy and Folksy shops and try out more craft fairs! generating more and more sales.
- Seek out my own opportunities to sell in more outlets. I currently sell through a contemporary art gallery (The Minories, Colchester) and towards the end of the year have had good success with new ideas for jewellery and other items. I would now like to develop some other things to take to more outlets.
- Embrace change! In 2014 we are moving to Hampshire which will bring lots of challenges and, I hope, opportunities. I want to be confident in seeking out new ideas and not be afraid of the unknown.
I think that is quite enough for now but I am sure that I will add more as the year progresses. The exciting thing about design is that it is an ever-changing landscape!
I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for looking at my blog. My first post was on the 1st August and since then I have had nearly 2000 views! Wow, I never thought that would be possible.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!